Advance Energy's "450 walk-ins" are designed for easy installation and customer convenience. All panels are insulated with 100% injection molded polyurethane foam. Each panel shall be attatched to one another by use of an allen wrench actuated 450 cam fastener. This will make disassembly easier for moving or expansion of the walk-in. 450NSF cam fasteners shall be foamed-in-place with steel bands (optional) running the entire width of each panel for added strength and support.
[Manufactured with or without insulated floor.]
- Only Company to supply panels and custom doors up to 8 inch thickness
- Complete cam-lock design assembles quickly using only an allen wrench
- Cam straps in panels are added as an option for additional strength
- NSF and USDA approved
- Panels are available in 4 to 8 inch thick polyurethane environmentally safe non-CFC foam
- UL 20 flame spread, Class 1, under 250 smoke contributed urethane foam
Our standard 4" panels has an R-Factor of 32.